Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ultimatly Confused!! and Girlies Camp

i have no idea how to run this little blog website thingy. so that is my excuse for not updating. i recently got rid of facebook and was thinking about excommunicating this stupid thing too! my problem is that i dont know how to run it and i dont really care to figure it out. some would say that i have a very short attention span... yet that may be true because when i get on to update i find myself looking up hot tv stars on google or something. i get sort of... destracted.
Girls camp was awesome. i now have a greater appreciation (not sure how to spell that. again i have a spelling i q of about a 4 year old.) for Miss Donna Lou Street. she is amazing and she does so much for all the girls.
Beehives... oh the beehives. never thought that i would have enjoy them much but i did. they are all so funny. ( this is not all of them actually its only like 2 ha but to me they are all behives)
Terrika Ella Darth Veater. my friend, my partner in crime, my confodont! (i dont know what that is but Allie says it) i am very glad that she is in our ward now. im glad that we both got to go to girls camp and that we had a good ol time.
i loved being able to go with my sister and my mom. i am very greatful to have such a good family.
that went smooth... well done shaylee!

1 comment:

  1. Shay, Shay, Shay, .... you are a nut! I love you and so glad that you bring your whit to our sometimes very boring family!

    ReplyDelete